Here’s what clients and colleagues say about my editing and writing.
Since this was my first book, and since all of my prior writing experience was either as an academic or an attorney, I was pretty unfamiliar the process. George was able to nurse me through it. In the beginning, I was unsure how much I could trust George’s judgment. But as the process went on, I learned that I could trust George and rely on him and even disagree with him. It was a very good, comfortable and easy relationship. I would surely recommend George and if I were ever to undertake this process again, I would want to do it with George.
- Michael Reimer, Can’t Say Yes, Can’t Live with No
- John Tsukayama, By Any Means Necessary: Veterans Talk Torture in the War on Terror
- John Tsukayama
The editorial assistance of George De Stefano made the manuscript far more readable than its original rendition.”
- Frederick L. Honhart, Ralph F. Turner, a Criminal Forensic Scientist Pioneer
In addition to his list of academic/scholarly editorial projects, George de Stefano is also a prolific and proficient critic, essayist, journalist, and, rara avis, independent scholar who just writes so well. That he is also something of a perfectionist, in the best sense of the word, as well as someone committed to quality and timeliness, should also not escape notice.
- Robert Oppedisano, Editorial Director (ret.), Fordham University Press, NYC
George de Stefano is a writer and editor extraordinaire. He meets every deadline and always delivers far beyond the norm. You cannot go wrong by hiring him—he’ll make you look good!
- Lisa Rojany Buccieri, New York Journal of Books
George de Stefano is an accomplished and socially-engaged editor and writer.
- Luisa Del Giudice, Independent Non-Profit Organization Management Professional, greater Los Angeles Area